Terms, Conditions, and Policies
The Small Bridges Conference and associated website (www.smallbridges.com.au) are operated by Leading Infrastructure (ABN 42 604 899 578).
Registration for the 12th Australian Small Bridges Conference confirms acceptance of the below terms, conditions and policies.
Registration and Registration Fees
- Each registration is for one person only, and cannot be shared by multiple people. Each person attending the conference must have their own individual registration.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Registration payment paid by credit card will incur a merchant fee of 1.75%. Please note these fees are non-refundable. Payments are processed by Stripe and your payment information is not processed nor stored within our website.
- By completing, and submitting this online registration form, you are indicating your intention to attend the 11th Australian Small Bridges Conference Bridge Conference in-person and that you will be liable for a cancellation fee if you are unable to attend.
- However, should you be unable to attend it is free to transfer your registration to another person. Transfers should desirably be completed by 15 Oct 2024 (To allow us to make name badges etc)must be completed by 18 Oct 2024.
- Registration cancellations, or transfers, must be sent in writing by email to Leading Infrastructure to email@example.com
- Registration cancellations received by COB 23rd September 2024 will receive a full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee. Registration cancellations received after COB 23rd September 2024 , and up till COB 8th October2024, will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for registration cancellations received after COB 8th October 2024.
- Where registration frees have been paid from a credit or debit card, refunds of registration fees will be made back only to that credit/debit card
- If the Conference is unable to proceed in-person, due to a pandemic (COVID-19 or otherwise) which results in restrictions, lockdowns or closed borders that are put in place by the Government, the Conference will still provide virtual access to the Conference provided government lockdowns/restrictions in Queensland do not preclude it.
Super Earlybird and Earlybird Policy
- Payment of Super Earlybird, and Earlybird, Registration Fees are required by the cut-off date to qualify for the rate. If paid later the registration rate applicable to the date will be charged.
- In the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters, the conference and Leading Infrastructure organising committee cannot accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by the delegates. Leading Infrastructure take no responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring during the Conference. All insurance, including medical cover, or expenses incurred in the event of the cancellation of the Conference is the individual delegate’s responsibility.
By attending the Australian Small Bridges Conference, you grant Leading Infrastructure the rights to use any photographs and/or recordings whether audio or video taken at any stage during the Conference for information, promotional, advertising or other purposes at their sole discretion.
Leading Infrastructure complies with the Australian Privacy Act 2000, which is designed to protect the rights of the individual to privacy of their information. All information collected with respect to your registration for participation in this Conference will only be used for the purposes of planning, conduct of the event, or communication regarding future events.
These details may be made available to parties directly related to the Conference including, but not limited to our venue and sponsors (limited details only) and other related parties as deemed necessary in order to conduct the conference.
To access or update your information, please email Leading Infrastructure at firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference may also produce a Delegate List of attendees at the Conference, and to include limited individual’s details in such a list.
By completing the registration form, you acknowledge the details supplied by you may be used for the above purposes.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted to contact forms on this website will be forwarded to an email address associated with www.leadinginfrastructure.com for example email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, including delegates whom have an account created for them when they register for our congerence, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile in our CRM. All users can request to see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.