- This event has passed.
11th Australian Small Bridges Conference
May 16 @ 8:45 AM - May 17 @ 4:00 PM$590.00 – $1,340.00
DELEGATE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Registration is in $AUD and includes GST.
LATE REGISTRATIONS MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE CONFERENCE
The Conference is now less than a week away. All registrations should now be paid immediately. Either by Credit Card Payment, or by EFT.
Pay by credit card (1.75% surcharge) or by EFT within 7 days (Banking details will be on the Tax Invoice)
See cancellation terms just below this box.
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES INCLUDING PRIVACY
Please click HERE to read these in full
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ INFORMATION ON:
- OUR VENUE
- HOW TO GET TO OUR VENUE
REGISTRATION TICKET PRICES (inc GST)
- EARLY-BIRD till COB 16 Mar 2023: $1190, $1300 with Conference Dinner
- STANDARD from 17 March 2023: $1340, $1450 with Conference Dinner
- EARLY-BIRD till COB 16 Mar 2023: $1090, $1200 with Conference Dinner
- STANDARD from 17 March 2023: $1240, $1350 with Conference Dinner
Please note that the Pre-paid Registration Tickets are only to be used by staff of companies who have already pre-purchased a group of tickets for their staff who are attending the conference. If you do not have a pre-paid ticket, then you need to select one of the registration categories where payment is required in order to buy a ticket.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Access to all Speaking Streams and Conference Exhibition
- Conference Handbook (at conference)
- Conference Proceedings (post conference)
- WiFi in Conference Areas
- Arrival Tea/Coffee, Morning and Afternoon Teas, Hot & Cold Buffet Lunch
- Networking Drinks if attending on Day One
- The Optional Conference Dinner, which is to be held at the conference venue, can be booked at a reduced amount at registration or is an extra $140 +GST pp if booked later
- Each registration is for one person only, and cannot be shared by multiple people. Each person attending the conference must have their own individual registration.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Registration payment paid by credit card will incur a merchant fee of 1.75%. Please note these fees are non-refundable. Payments are processed by Stripe and your payment information is not processed nor stored within our website.
- By completing, and submitting this online registration form, you are indicating your intention to attend the 11th Australian Small Bridges Conference Bridge Conference in-person and that you will be liable for a cancellation fee if you are unable to attend.
- However, should you be unable to attend it is free to transfer your registration to another person. Transfers must be completed by 12 May 2023.
- Registration cancellations, or transfers, must be sent in writing by email to Leading Infrastructure to email@example.com
- Registration cancellations received by COB 14th April 2023 will receive a full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee. Registration cancellations received after 14 April 2023, and up till COB 9 May 2023, will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for registration cancellations received after COB 9 May 2023.
- Where registration frees have been paid from a credit or debit card, refunds of registration fees will be made back only to that credit/debit card
- If the Conference is unable to proceed in-person, due to a pandemic (COVID-19 or otherwise) which results in restrictions, lockdowns or closed borders that are put in place by the Government, the Conference will still provide virtual access to the Conference provided government lockdowns/restrictioNs in Queensland do not preclude it.
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre sits right in the heart of Broadbeach, the Gold Coast’s leisure and dining precinct.
To view accommodation options in Broadbeach click HERE
You may also find booking engines like booking.com , and similar, may be a convenient way to locate a hotel/apartment.
If you are sending multiple people along you may wish to consider booking apartments with multiple bedrooms.
Just six minutes away via the G:link tram service is the iconic Surfers Paradise, with another multitude of coastal accommodation choices.
To view accommodation options in Surfers Paradise click HERE
WHERE IS OUR VENUE, THE GCCEC?
The GCCEC (Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre) is located at 2684 -2690 Gold Coast Highway, Broadbeach, Queensland.
See on the map HERE
HOW CAN I GET TO GCCEC?
Our trainline connects Gold Coast stations to Brisbane CBD. For the most convenient route to the centre from Brisbane, catch the Tram at the Helensvale Train station stop and ride the G:link to Broadbeach North station.
For more details or to plan your journey see HERE
Services frequent GCCEC and its convenient location alongside Gold Coast Highway. If you would like to organise a taxi service when at GCCEC, ask at the reception desk or use the courtesy phone located in the foyer.
From Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Shuttle minibus transfers are available. For example see https://www.con-x-ion.com/timetable/brisbane-airport-gold-coast-shuttle-bus-schedule
- Flying to/from Brisbane Airport (BNE) can often provide a greater choice of flight times and can also often have lower fares than the closer Gold Coast Airport. From Brisbane Airport, renting a car booked in advance for 2/3 days can often be a very economical and cheaper option than a Taxi, Uber or Private Transfer. There are also BNE to Gold Coast Airport Shuttle Services. Travelling by Train/Tram from BNE is the cheapest option, though takes longer.
Undercover car spaces are available for day parking, including two EV chargers. The carparking is located under the conference centre and to access the conference and exhibition just take the lift, or stairs, up. We recommend leaving by the same lift/stairs that you used on arrival to make locating your car easier.
A $12 inclusive of GST flat rate is charged for parking per day at the centre. Clearance height: 2.1 metres.
Surfside Buslines operate frequently from the bus stop outside GCCEC on Gold Coast Highway.
For more details or to plan your journey visit see HERE
G:Link Light Rail:
The Gold Coast’s G:link light rail system is a 13-kilometre corridor connecting Helensvale Train Station to Broadbeach, passing through the key activity centres of Surfers Paradise and Southport.
To access GCCEC, ride the G:link to the Broadbeach North Station, which is just across the road from the main entrance of the GCCEC on the Gold Coast Highway.
For more details see HERE